If you do not have Adobe Reader® and can not access our PDF brochure, the four pages accessible from this instruction page will give you detailed information on the proper method of installing the MOD-EEZ® System. A little time spent here will save you time and money. Scroll down this page for details. We also have these pages available from the MS Word Specks page
1. Here you will find Monte's Hints and Aids
3.An illustration of a flush mounting.
1. This page contains an illustration of Mod-eez® Components
2. Hand drill fixture
3. Protective plastic caps
4. Shoulder screw locating gauge
5. Locking clips
1. Illustration of clip styles
2. Compression Dowels
3. Compression dowel sizes
4. Mod-eez® thread cutting shoulder screws
1. Fastener mountings illustrations
Recent flah updates may make it difficult for you to navigate this site until
you get the latest updates installed.
In the meantime you can use these navigation aids to get around the site
Call 231-865-3167 Fax 231-865-6101
Send mail to Company Webmaster with
questions or comments about this web site.